What better way to enhance your view of the world than experiencing firsthand its people, places and culture. My family has been fortunate enough to travel. As I make my plans to the different destinations, I find myself doing a lot of research, spending hours and hours searching the internet, newspapers and books.
The reviews below will provide you with information regarding my research and experience about the places that we have visited. The intent is to compile as much information about a location and share my knowledge in hopes that this information is useful to anyone when planning a trip.
– Traveled Spring 2017 – Visiting Bora Bora Bora Bora is one of the main islands in the French Polynesia’s archipelago. Traveling from island to island can be done via a small cruise ship or... READ MORE
– Traveled Fall 2014 – Early November is a good time to visit Miami; the weather is nice and tempered (average temperature of 81 degrees) and the Summer humidity is nowhere to be found.... READ MORE
– Traveled Summer 2014 – There is a lot to do in Cancun, from laying on the beach, to attending local shows, to visiting many local attractions. Whatever your plans are, ensure to plan... READ MORE
– Traveled Summer 2014 – Cuenca is the third largest city of Ecuador. Given its architecture, UNESCO has designated Cuenca as a World Heritage Site. If you are planning a trip allocate at least... READ MORE
– Traveled Summer 2013 – Another year, another adventure; this time to The Bahamas. There are many ways to stay at The Bahamas, at a cruise, hotels, timeshares, etc.; we went to a timeshare... READ MORE